Velium infused charm of vigor

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Subjugated, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Subjugated New Member

Charm has no stats at all when equipped. Charm is based off rare kills. currently I have all but 3 rares checked off in tov.
    Durnkenfists and Sancus like this.
  2. Subjugated New Member

also cannot click the geomantra XXIII on the item the option to click it disappears when equipped, and when unequipped it cannot be clicked either but the option to do so is there.
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

Could it be you just don't have enough rare kills to get any stats yet?
  4. Subjugated New Member

I am only missing 3 rare named out of all the tov named on hunters. so no that is not possible.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

They still make dumb charms? Thought they gave up on useless charms no one wants since they don't give you any better stats than the class armor ones anymore.
  6. Subjugated New Member

if you aren't wearing class armor from that expansion then ones like this using hunters, or tasks are desired.

reguardless the charm is currently broken and needs looked at by a gm.
  7. Kanadas New Member

( Frozen Bat Eye Charm ) Improves as you complete quests and missions within the Torment of Velious.
    Also do not update when equipped, I am almost done with the quests and missions and still no update on it.
  8. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I have the Velium Infused Charm of brilliance. When equipped it has no stats. I'm level 115 (required) and I've completed the majority of my quests and missions. The stats improve the more quests and missions you complete. It should have some stats. But as someone said in this thread. Charms are broken atm.
  9. Greymantle Augur

Same issue with Icebound Trinket of Agony. My wife got one, her toon is level 113. She has finished all merc/part tasks and the first 2 hero missions, Shows ZERO stats when equipt.