Why does Ngreth hate Gnomes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tanise, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Tanise Elder

Why do belts require Poxysmit's Basic Gearbox ?

I've made up a full set of t3 gear for my warrior, logged in the rogue to make the belt (belts are why I maxed her tinkering and why I made her a gnome) and find that I have to farm 12 year old content to make one?

None of the rest of the gear requires this, why tinkering?

None of the websites list it as being returned, so I'm assuming its used up. If it's not and it's used as a tool, like a smithy hammer, why isn't it just available on a vendor?
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's mostly because he's an Ogre and eats Gnomes. :)
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Could be worse, food/drink require foraging in PoR and DoN :p
    svann likes this.
  4. Tanise Elder

yeah but baking has always been junk. There's subcombines and subcombines and more subcombines, then subcombines for those subcombines, and subcombines for those, and oh wait sobcombines for those subcombines.

It was always the tradeskill I had to pysch myself up for.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

The belts weren't really too bad to make; the same parts that were used the last couple of times around were used, but all in all if you go slaughter in Corathus Creep all of that weird stuff will just pile up in an hour or two :)
  6. birdsong_pawn Augur

Do not meddle in the affairs of Ngreth, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    Elyssanda and Duder like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I farm a lot of old school stuff and sell it in the baz or to barter. You could check in baz or set up a barter guy when not playing
  8. Herf Augur

He doesn't hate them. He LOVES them! Preferably butter basted.
  9. Yimin Augur

We are the Gnome . Lower your shields and surrender your weapons . We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

YiMin
  10. Herf Augur

[IMG]
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Zanarnar Augur

really, that should be a snack, not a meal...
    Herf likes this.
  12. Tanise Elder

I never got around to making them for conflag, and by the time my rogue was ready I already had an equal belt to secret dawn so this is my first effort.

I just thought it was strange how much extra effort was needed for an item of equal power.

I did check the baz and saw none available.

I lucked out and someone from my server read this and sent me a few. Thanks a million again K.
  13. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

He is not the only one who doesnt like gnomes. Not even close :D
    Herf likes this.
  14. Mukkul Augur

The parts are readily available in mass quantities from Fort Mech and related zones, if not from the vendor there, then by clearing clockwork trash mobs.