Only Drinal down?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Yourend, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Yourend New Member

Whats going on, Drinal (the only server i play) has been down all night? what can be wrong with an individual server? Sure be nice to play the new content.
    DisappointedParent likes this.
  2. Yourend New Member

Any explanation or time line for return?
  3. Sirwilliams New Member

Can we get a update when it’s coming up it’s was down Thursday, Friday night , a 4 hour patch turned into a 12 hour patch and it’s the only server down. Can we get a update please.
  4. Annsem New Member

Also would like to know an update on when server is returning
  5. Timmys New Member

I agree with annsem. A reason for drinal being down the most out of the servers would be nice as well.
    DisappointedParent likes this.
  6. darkmin New Member

aye some info on when it will be up and available for play would be only right
  7. shadowdad New Member

I got disconnected last night in the middle of battle. Is this a planned update or issue?
  8. Sirwilliams New Member

I hope when they put the servers back up I hope they do a few min rollback cause I was killing a name in eastern waste when server went down, right as it almost died server went down, so I’m guessing I died to it after dc, so if I don’t get the do for a rollback....
  9. Sirwilliams New Member

What kind of a potential issue goes unnoticed for 12 hours.
  10. DisappointedParent New Member

Piss poor customer service, no expected fix time nothing, my character was fighting a named so he probably died too. bet if we were on one of those garbage dated servers we could log in
    Masse The Butcher likes this.
  11. shadowdad New Member

I was about an hour in on a experience 3 potion leveling to 106. My guess is I will lose the potion and the xp i got.
  12. shadowdad New Member

its back up and still have my potiom