Expansion Purchase

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SoroxDrinal, Dec 20, 2019.

1. SoroxDrinal Elder

I went to buy Torment of Velious Premium Edition $125.99 (was $139.99) All Access Membership Discount: - $14.00

From Frostfell Announcements: Finally from December 27, 2019 at 12 PM PST (Noon) through January 3, 2020 at 12 PM PST (Noon) it's a 30% sale off all marketplace items for members (Replaces current bonus for members does not stack) and +50% Rare spawns! Does that mean the new expansion will be cheaper during the above sale since I am getting 10% now?

Thanks in advance, sorry for newbie question in veteran's channel.

Stupid text coloring...Sorry about that!

KarmaKitty likes this.
  2. KarmaKitty Augur

Oh my a blank slate o_O
    SoroxDrinal likes this.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

White text is a bad idea (had to highlight it to see it).

Marketplace sales are only for items that can be purchased with DBG cash (so ornaments, potions, mounts, those LoN prize things, etc.). Items that you have to use cash directly to purchase are not considered marketplace items.

It's why they announced a separate Krono pack sale … since those would not be covered under the after Xmas marketplace sale when it goes live.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and KarmaKitty like this.
  4. SoroxDrinal Elder

But we always get 10% if we have a current subscription?
  5. KarmaKitty Augur

I assume, the "Gift" expansions can be traded/sold. Have see one WTS and one WTB (no prices).
    Nothing on the gift heroic character or mounts.
    Have seen nothing in Barter or Bazaar yet.

has anyone observed reasonable prices or offers ?
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Yes, the 10 percent normal All Access discount applies to Expansion sales and all the marketplace sale stuff. It does not apply to Krono sales (there has to be a specific sale for Krono to be discounted).
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. KarmaKitty Augur

I believe this is true. Double checked and I did receive an "all access Membership discount" of 10% back when I purchased ToV.'

Also, agree with Cragzop. I don't think that sale include Expansions or Kronos.

Of course, it does not hurt to ask. Someone within DBG should be able to provide a direct answer.
  8. Killersong New Member

I’ve been trying to get the ToV expansion tickets for few days with Kronos. People keep mentioning it’s still no drop from yesterday’s conversation. One of the person apparently clicked and consumed the ticket on 1st day of expansion trying to figure out how to trade. Been offering 5 Kronos and got few responses but no trade so far due to no drop. At least that’s what people tells me. Thought it was internally fixed.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  9. Riou EQResource

It is supposed to be fixed after todays patch to be tradeable

internally fixed just means it was fixed on the beta server and will go live the next time they patch (or hotfix if it can be hotfixed)
  10. Thesehips Journeyman

A friend was able trade it to one of his alts and get ToV just fine on that account. As far as I know, it is tradable.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  11. Qbert Gallifreyan

I think the patch notes suggest it was just fuggered on the free trade servers.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Must just be the free trade servers. We traded one on Wednesday night just fine on Povar.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  13. Killersong New Member

Yes it was in FV server
    Thunderkiks likes this.