Level 100 & ToV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Is there anything for a level 100 character in ToV or is this expansion primarily for higher levels?
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Pretty much for the 110+ crowd, although depending upon class and a group makeup, you might not be a complete free rider. There are definitely some kiteable areas in EW and GD with non summoning mobs...and everything would be red con for xp...but there are better places in EoK to do that.
    Deux likes this.
  3. TYBARIS Journeyman

Do you guys think a tank can skip TBL group gear and do ok in TOV?
    Am in ROS group gear atm
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Named would be rough.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I would at least get the GMM non vis gear though atm it seems with expansion release the GMM heroic missions are way over tuned.
  6. Petalonyx Augur

Tanks generally have a harder time skipping content. However, based on how easy it feels atm, i think you may be okay with adequate support. Find the easiest T1 named you can. I fought a named T1 dracholiche last night and it was easier than any TBL named i have fought. Based on that limited anecdotal evidence, skipping TBL may not only be possible, but actually easier. (Caveat - i know they adjusted TBL again this last patch, making them hit less hard, but i dont think it involved named abilities)

Be social, find friends you can run with. An EM 21+ mage or bst pet may tank for you until you get a few ToV T1 upgrades (also purchaseable on baz).
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Good point. The tier 1 gear is droppable. Buy some, make some friends, or ask in zone for rots.
  8. TYBARIS Journeyman

I left out some pretty important information.
    I have done the GMM mission (bloodmoon orcs) I have the non vis stuff I can box it pretty easy now that my chanter can group mez. I did notice the mobs seem to have more HP now in the mission. I have not parsed it but it seems like it took longer to kill the orcs last nite. I just didnt want to do the TBL stuff unless i have to gear up before I move to TOV.
    my box team is 4 classes (just came back a few months ago was a long break)
    main warrior 111
    bard 111
    zerker 110
    enchanter 110 or 108 shaman depends on the fight (i switch those out)
    Anyways i was hoping to avoid TBL (sounds like GOD exp way back then)
    I guess i will try TOV out tonight and see how it goes.
    thanks for the info guys!
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

T1 TOV is attunable at 110.