gift of legacies lost missing?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by matouoli, Dec 7, 2019.

1. matouoli Elder

hi, i got a new toon and i wanted to get the /claim gift of legacies lost , but the only claim available is the * welcome to everquest * , it is the 1st time that i can't claim this since i play EQ,

it is a bug ?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Is this a brand new account? If so, it wasn't active when that promotion occurred; new accounts don't receive that. If it is your same account on which you have claimed it before, the first thing I would suggest is using the "refresh" button at the bottom of the claim window to see if that fixes it. If it does not, perhaps try logging completely out of the game and back in through the patcher.
  3. matouoli Elder

ok thanks, weird , i did click the refresh button , and it is a new account as well.
    i did 8 or 9 accounts since i play eq ( 1999 ) free to play / new accounts, 3 that i pwled a druid for ports / teleport to bind or track several years ago , and for all of them i was able to claim the gift np , { new account or not } **.

when i see a new player and asking for some help / info, it is one of the things i tell them /claim and gift of legacies lost, and no one told me they were not seeing or able to get it.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Gift of Legacies Lost is marked as Seeds of Destruction Promotion. Any accounts that were made by then would have it (don't remember if it was a purchase or a freebie winback thing).
  5. Pokeit New Member

I started this go around in 2014 and have made 5 more accounts since then, the most recent being 2018, and all 6 accounts had gift of legacies lost on /claim along with some other things that I definitely wasn’t around for in era.
  6. matouoli Elder

well i logged in the latest account i made several years ago --->>> /played 2 years and 254 days .

i got a level one pally that i never played , didn't buy any expansion with that free to play account.

and that toon got the gift of legacies lost . so if DB stopped to give that , it is not that long ago,