Deep Mine Bulwark

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kunshada, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Kunshada Journeyman

Can anyone confirm or deny if the “Deep Mine Bulwark” augment drops off Firedowser in Kor’sha Lab? I have seen posts saying a Droga mission but also saying off firedowser. Just trying to get confirmation, thanks.
  2. Tucoh Augur

3. Kunshada Journeyman

Well magelo is the first site I’ve seen where he is listed as not having it lol. Allakhazam and EQ readout e both list it lol. But thanks for the info tucoh
  4. AcemoneyFV Augur

5. Svann2 The Magnificent

IIRC when the expac first released there was an issue with that mobs loot tables that was quickly corrected.
  6. Kunshada Journeyman

Ok loot table being messed up would explain the conflicting posts. I’ll have to dig through the patch notes and see what I can find. If he really doesn’t drop it then I guess I’ll be doing some progression work :/
    Duder likes this.
  7. Duder Augur

Just have someone request it for yah, they don't even have to participate

But it totally only drops in the droga hero
  8. Kunshada Journeyman

Thanks for all the info everyone. Looks like I have some wasted time to make up for lol
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah I camped this a few days then found out it didn't drop off the named :)
  10. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Mission chest is Definetly where it drops. See this aug 8/10 times i do the mission. I have spent more time then i would like to admit kill in Labs and have never seen it drop.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

Lol Nog, I told you in general it dropped in the Droga Hero mission.