is there pull spell that adds to other people's extended target list?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Killersong, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Killersong New Member

Today when I was doing some PL'ing at the GMM in orc area, with 2 mobs on the group, suddenly I get this Yellow con named on my extended target list. Caught by surprise, I sent the pets to get aggro……. 3 more additional mobs from nowhere, long story short 2 toons dead, named killed. (apologized for killing other group's pull btw).

The named spot is 2 stone barriers from us at the time. The named mob was 1 stone barrier from us when we saw the pets attacking when we found the mob. Later I've noticed 3 more times where the mobs appear on my extend target list again. They got kill little after, so it was obvious that other group was pulling.

Just curious, is anyone have any idea on this spell? Didn't thought about it too much at the time but.... the puller appears to be wearing plate armor, btw.

KS
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Named prob had an aura or ae that was hitting one of your guys.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Killersong New Member

That make sense but the named mob is Bloodmoon Chief Eclipse and only has PB ae spell listed. We were quiet a distance away from the named spot and also where we found it. What about the other 3 times the normal mobs shown on extended target list?
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ive seen odd things happen in that instance before but where I was was in the area where the tunnel goes into the basement. Agro just seems to spread like a virus.
  5. Nniki Augur

Do you have a bard in your group playing a chorus song that might have hit the other group or their puller?
    Svann2 and Bardy McFly like this.
  6. Killersong New Member

Yes, that could be it. We had dragged around a Alt. Bard playing something later in the game.
    Thanks for the clear up.