Mangler questions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mashef, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Mashef Augur

Now it looks like Luclin dropped on Mangler this week based on some forum searches.. Couple of questions..

Focus effects are now a thing correct?
    Is the exp and death penalty abysmal?
    Is it reasonable to level up at this point with enough player base to support it?
    Any particular class in short supply outside of Cleric? I fall asleep trying to heal in this game. Just can't do it.

Only real interest is to play a new toon through GoD/OoW and Luclin seems like a good time to farm levels and AA without a major worry about raiding even though you would go into PoP under geared.
  2. Kukaw Augur

Yes to Focus effects
    Don't know yet about exp/death yet.
    24 people in PC atm (I'm sure it will be a solid place throughout the weekend) so I would think this would be a good time to start a new toon.
    Sorry I don't know of a class in higher demand either.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

High demand classes are pretty much always the same. Of course Couric is out, but things you can't really overdue always include bards or pure dps. Rangers actually peak in luclin but that doesn't last.

Bards, wiz, mage, rogue can probably fit into any raid force any time and place. Grouping in general gets tougher as eq goes past pop of that's your goal. You'd do best to join a guild and at that point it doesn't really matter what class you play since guild groups tend to be more fluid.
  4. Mashef Augur

Thanks for the info. Might sub up and try it out this weekend now that its through the drudgery of the first 3.
  5. weebly Journeyman

The XP and death penalty thing got nixed before the server was released. XP is pretty quick and death penalties are normal
    Meridian likes this.