I would throw $$$ at daybreak for this type of locked server!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by northstar, Nov 13, 2019.

1. northstar Augur

Boosted characters to level 50, locked at Luclin. 2 reasons Boxing characters for Naggy and Vox is super fun, And I loved raiding VT. that entire era is by far my favorite. also the pre 50 level grind gets tedious. just a simple low level boost and off to raiding ah the server may not be entirely fun, but at least the porting classes if capped at Luclin are still Viable!!!!
  2. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

We just never get tired of these, do we?
    Nolrog likes this.
  3. code-zero Augur

Long ago my friends and I all had a crew of level 52 characters that we would raid Vox and Naggy with. Mature server and we almost always caught them up and never saw anyone else even trying. By almost always catching them up I mean we didn't batphone we'd just have someone run a high level in and see if they got banished real fast when we were bored. Alway found them up

Ultimately, it got really boring. It's always exciting when you don't have a clue and zerging just gets most of your equally clueless raider killed. Vox and Naggy really aren't that much fun after the first dozen times
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

i just threw up in my mouth a little.
  5. Hateseeker Augur

Selo ruleset, start in OOW at minimum, TSS preferably, open trade loot, 6 week unlocks (slightly longer unlock not because a month is too fast between individual expansions, but to keep the server alive longer since it'd start later). That's what should actually replace Selo when the time to replace Selo comes.
  6. xmPradah Not a dude

7. Evertrek Augur

no need for anymore TLPs. just level up on live and don't go past 60.

maybe they could give us a switch to disable/slow down XP???
  8. code-zero Augur

You go 100% AA and buy firework glyphs
    Rainlover likes this.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just do a (all-access) player vote across all servers. Who cares what the results are, or how many accounts someone pays for. At least people won't hold it against Deybreak (as much as they will against the playerbase).

It'll be funner to watch that most recent announcements to be sure.
  10. Finnster Elder

I want a server that starts at LoY and stops at Prophecy of Ro. How cool would that be? DBG will become rich with that!
    Oh, and please allow boxing in a limited way. Like 3 instances on one computer and 2 on another in the same network. ...my old notebook can't deal with more than 2 instances and I'm sure lots of others are in the exact same situation as me.
    Nolrog likes this.
  11. Machen New Member

Lol, well played.
  12. AcemoneyFV Augur

Or you could just go on Live, level up to 50 or whatever and stop. Why do you need a brand new server to do this?
    code-zero likes this.
  13. Bailen Augur

A locked server that boosts players near max level?

You'd think a locked server would be all about the journey. One of the things I didn't like about Agnarr is that leveling was too fast.
  14. Berkwin Elder

I would enjoy a locked Luclin server IF you die that's it you need to reroll. all gear attunable. just something different and a Heck of a lot more challenging LOL