Mangler Down - With zero warning

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Therealtieral, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Therealtieral New Member

Hey devs, if you are going to bring down a server, why not give us some warning. I get you are having login problems, but you should have given a 5min warning for people to log out.
  2. yerm Augur

I doubt downtime outside ~8:30-5pst is planned.
  3. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Plenty of warning.

Login has been down for an hour.
    Chat channels were down for the last 10 minutes.
    Shut down was then eminent.
  4. Therealtieral New Member

They have the ability to send an in game alert that the server will be closing in 5 mins. The fact that every single server went down tells me it was intentional.
  5. Therealtieral New Member

How exactly is that any kind of warning? Unless you assume every minor problem they are having leads to a server crash. Seriously..........
  6. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Again, how does one send a server wide message when Chat Channels had been fubar for quite some time?
  7. Therealtieral New Member

Maybe because system messages and chat messages are separate? So, shall we assume you logged out because you saw the "warnings"? Were you given a camp countdown message in your chat? Argue all you like, doesn't mean what you are saying is valid.

You think that last statement applies to me as well? Absolutely. But I am reading the facts of the event, while you are making guesses disguised as alternatives.
  8. That0neguy Augur

If a server crashes in the forest, does anyone get notified?
    Alekzandre and Nolrog like this.
  9. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Yes, I logged out in a safe spot because I saw it coming. I just listed up top a typical progression before a server crash/reset. You must be new around here.

And you are guessing what they could or could not do at the time too. And then complaining to the Devs in an open forum about it as fact.