/autoability

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is there a way to check what I have activated automatically?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Yes
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lol

Care to tell me how, please :)
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The hold-right click menu for combat skill hot buttons now has an 'Auto Activate' toggle to enable/disable the automatic activation of these skills.
    The slash command /autoskill can also be used to toggle the automatic activation of these skills.
  5. Madeni Elder

Do you mean /autoskill? if so just put that command in and it will tell you what is available for your class and then type /autoskill kick for example and it will toggle it on/off depending on if it is activated.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks, I did /autoskill when it first went in and I know some skills block/overwriten by others so hoping a combination of Catpaws info and Lylbeme will tell me what I did without changing them :)
  7. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

I finally figured this out, I think, thanks for the posts. You need to have a hotbutton for the skill in a hotbar in order for hold right-click to bring up that menu, it seems. I was trying it just about everywhere else but on a hot bar.

Also, I see a "Open tradeskill list with control right click" checkbox in the main Options tab that still has me flummoxed. Anyone know what this is/does?
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

Basically that determines if the container opens with the tradeskill ui or just as an open bag by default.