New server qs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xeris, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Xeris Augur

I don't know what heroic chars are... Do you come with gear and all spells/aas and stuff ? Just wondering how exactly the characters work. Do they have necessary skillups? Do you choose starting stats when making the char ?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

"level 85 with a full complement of gear, Alternative Advancement Abilities, food, drink, and platinum."

All Heroic Characters will be battle ready, and geared to explore Norrath! They will start with the following:
    • 15,000 Platinum
    • Jungle Raptor Mount
    • Two 24-Slot Bags
    • Spells
    • Thousands of Auto-Granted Alternative Advancement Abilities (AA’s)
    • Full Set of Equipment, including weapons, armor, Power Source and Charm
    • Food, Drink, and Ammo
    • 100 Bayle Marks
    All skills will be maxed for your level, with the exception of Language and tradeskills.
  3. ntellect Augur

Heroic chars are "boosted" so you start at level 85 instead of level 1. You are given gear, plat, and some AA out the gate. There is also auto grant feature which will automatically grant you AA each level (but those AA I believe are 2 expansions back, at least that how it works in live). Dont think you choose the stats.

On live you have to pay to boost a char to heroic or to start with one. Every char created on Miragul will automatically be 85 for free.
  4. Xeris Augur

Ty! What is a power source ?
  5. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Also MPGs and DON T4 are complete on heroics.
  6. Machen New Member

The answer to this one is no, but it is completely irrelevant as your stats will all be maxed with your starting gear.
  7. Machen New Member

It's an item which powers up your armor and gives it bonus stats. The power source will slowly drain over time until it runs out of juice and has to be replaced. You can get different power sources to boost different stats depending on your class.
  8. Garmr Augur

Id be shocked if we start with the plat, dunno how they’ll address it but if we have never ending heroics we can create on miragul, all that plat you could conceivably dump into the server would be.......meh
  9. Machen New Member

I argued last week that it wouldn't matter, but the more I think about it... If you can make unlimited characters and dump the plat off, it would be super easy to automate that. Throw in the ability to xfer to live, even a paid transfer, and you'd completely wreck the economy not just of this server but every live server as well.
  10. SunDrake Augur

Feerrott, the Dream is loaded with vendor trash and gem drops, and the lizardmen commonly carry 15-20p in coin. Shouldn't be much of an issue to expect people to farm up enough plat to get rolling. If you aren't familiar enough with the content to go that route, then go clear HGs, Seb, whatever you're used to. Easier than a typical TLP start, there's plenty of options.