Miragul with FV rules would be a huge disaster

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by That0neguy, Oct 23, 2019.

1. That0neguy Augur

Free trade = rmt paradise.
    Xhartor likes this.
  2. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

You're correct. It would be a huge hit
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

There will be a poor RMT scene on this server. Level 85 with heroics? People that spend real dollars on EQ aren't going to bother buying items when they barely know what buttons to click or how to get to zone XYZ.

Meanwhile, Mangler is still in Velious, which is a high point of RMT and it only slowly peters out from there.

The initial rush of krono farming will be there, but I wouldn't expect any semblance of a robust RMT scene compared to Trilogy EQ.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Autobots will be doing brisk trade in crafting mats. Whoever can automate the largest crew will be able to price fix the market. I expect it will be way more active then you think.
  5. Hateseeker Augur

Compared with Classic Start TLPs (where most loot in Classic is tradeable) that are not RMT paradises?

RMT is not a crime anyway since Krono are an official game function.

Besides, the inability to quick catch up new players 4 months into the server with hand me down is the greater disaster. No trade - helping TLPs fade early since 2006 (or whenever the first TLP came out).