Megelo

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Mazame Augur

Sorry for the Title spelling error it won't let me edit it.

Anyone else having issue with magelo after the patch?

I sync just fine and it show that I been updated but it didn't pull any of my gear changes ..
  2. Szilent Augur

Magelo is unaffiliated with Daybreak Games. This is a question for their forum.
    Coagagin and Duder like this.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Whether it's a question for this forum or not... yes, after every patch Magelo won't work for until they update it. How long depends on how fast they do the update.
    KarmaKitty and Coagagin like this.
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

(*Golf clap for the correct answer*)

Yeah, been like that for Norrath centuries, I am afraid. Give it time.
  5. Vumad Cape Wearer

It's a shame this is not part of the DBG service, in the form of a phone app. It doesn't even need the image database. Just the charts that allow you to sort by stats. Managing augs is the best part of using magelo. I wish EQ integrated this in offline mode.
  6. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

On the topic of Magelo, I haven't been able to get the item collector to work since my return to EQ. And Lucy's doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. Any work arounds known?
  7. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

The lucy item collector works with windows 10. You'll need to install the windows 10 winpcap and use a ethernet card (doesn't work with wifi cards). Current the item collector needs to be patched to work with the latest game update just like the Magelo client.
  8. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Good to know, when I went to get lucy running a while back the link pointed to a winpcap page that stated it didn't work on Win10.