Beastlords' Den

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Clavdivs, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clavdivs New Member

Anyone know if this is still running? It's there and available for viewing, but you can't register. Looks like, from viewing the threads, the last post was in December, 2012.

Anyone know what's going on there and, if it is down, hopefully not permanently, is there an alternate forum for Beastlords?

Lamudan
  2. Clavdivs New Member

oops ... forgot to mention that it's a Beastlord forum site at http://beastlords.org/index.php. Last posting I see there was on December 14, 2012, 07:24:24 pm by Crystilla regarding Mobs in Rain of Fear so, it's fairly up to date but not up to date this year, 2013.
  3. Clavdivs New Member

Can't believe that no Beastlord is responding, or someone that has a Beastlord alt. The Beastlords' Den comes out top in any Google search for Beastlords.

Someone must know something! Or, is it a secret conspiracy against noobs? lol
  4. infested New Member

I am also wondering about this. I am a returning player and there is a lot of helpful information on the website.
  5. Hdoil New Member

As far as I know it's still up and running. Beastlord isn't a super high pop class and it has never been a high traffic site.
  6. Clavdivs New Member

I think a Beastlord should be more popular since they have tremendous hybrid abilities.

Anyway, back to the Beastlords' Den ... can't even sign up. It takes the registration information and says a confirmation email has been sent for registration validation, but that confirmation never arrives, not even into the spam folder. Use of a different email address gives the same result.

SIGH
  7. Izcurly Augur

That's the right forum, it's just not been very active lately. There's a post in 2013 now....I posted that you guys were having trouble registering.
  8. Clavdivs New Member

Thanks Izcurly! I'll go there and try registering yet again.
  9. Clavdivs New Member

Oh good grief!

I logged in successfully after the moderator manually added me in. I went to my profile and one of the things I wanted to do was change my email address to my gaming email so that I could be consistent with other sites and games.

Guess what? It told me that I needed to get a verification at that email address and logged me out. Now I can't log back in under my Beastmaster name ... Lamudan ... because the site is not sending out verification emails.

S-I-G-H

Lamudan
  10. Clavdivs New Member

Has anyone tried this again? Tried to get in this evening and, same old / same old message that they are sending a verification email but ... guess what? ... it never comes.

So, any members, especially Nusa and Khauruk, able to get me in there?

Lamudan lvl 35 Beastlord
  11. Clavdivs New Member

Anyone out there able to help? Anyone out there able to get in? Anyone out there able to get an email response from the Beastlords' Den or an actual registration verification email?

Lamudan
  12. Tobynn Augur

You have already replied on-site directly to one of BD's forum moderators, and you know that they are aware of the issue. I don't think that continuing to post here, off-site, about the problem is going to get things rectified any quicker. However, if its any consolation, Jaeren, the BD site Admin, posted in the same thread as you did just a few days ago:

Clavdivs likes this.
  13. Yumeiko New Member

Well going to have to necro this thread. I'm having the same issues, was hoping to jump on and ask a few questions. Used the same name if I remember but been awhile..... like 5 or 6 years.

So I've done the password recovery didn't work and also made a new account seems like what ever Jaeren did, did not fix the problem or it broke in a different way.

I'm hoping some one from the den can shot Jaeren or another mod my name and hopefully add me and get my password recover for me. Thanks guys.
  14. Stubar Augur

Sadly the site is all but dead and most of the posts are the open raid posts keeping everyone updated on their progress. Most of the useful bst info is actually being posted on these forums these days. My suggestion would be to ask your questions here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.