New Mangler noob

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kalibr03, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Kalibr03 New Member

Huzzah I made it back to EQ!

Just started a human monk last night and it feels good to be back. Anyone have or starting a character around Freeport? Looking for some friends or a guild for a lowbie.

Thanks,

Fangwu level 2 human monk
  2. Kalibr03 New Member

I should add the I usually play from 7-11 PM Central Time. I'll be leveling up in the commons for now, hope to meet some people there.
  3. Kalibr03 New Member

Up to level 6 and having a blast. Big thank you to Shylar who saw this post and hooked my up with some wu's, rings, and a mudman enforcer! Really appreciate the help. If anyone is in the area please message me for some grouping.
  4. Astra Moretti New Member

Hello and welcome back. I just started aswell and are around level 16 I think. Name Astramoretti :)
  5. Kalibr03 New Member

Astra, I'm up to 14 now, I'll be on the look out for you. My issue is I'm not really sure what to do now. Do I head to the Karanas? Do I leveling more in the commons? I'd like to head to Lake of Ill Omen soon but I have no clue have I get over to Kunark. Can druids port over there? What would be the location and would I be able to bind close? Appreciate all the continued help from this forum community.
  6. Zorglub Journeyman

At 14 go to crocs at south Ro till 16.
    Then you have North/East/West Karanas or better Overthere (but beware the undead marines and guards).
    Coming from Firiona (spiders 25+ on the path, go camouflage but some see invis), Lake of Ill Omen is good too.There are some other places.
    The first port is at level 15 (Surefall Glades-good for the Karanas after some walking).
    I just began on this server, druid 8 now (Cwen).
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Unrest is the most-used zone in that level range, AFAIK.
  8. Machen New Member

You may be right, I dunno, but if you are that's really weird. Considering Unrest is the most overcamped zone for most eras of EQ.
  9. Scruff Elder

everyone forgot about good ol mistmoore! you can still ride that place from level 11~ to 30 really smoothly
  10. Machen New Member

I mean, sure, if you are post SoD and have a tank merc. Or, if you want to die a whole bunch. Or maybee if you have a full group of level 16's plvling you. Outside of one of those things, you aren't hitting MM at level 11.