Coming back to EQ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GlarkusStoutheart, Sep 3, 2019.

1. GlarkusStoutheart New Member

I am sure this thread is a copy of hundreds of others.

I played almost through PoP and then stopped long ago. From time to time, I take my 65 Paladin through classic zones for fun.

I tried P99 for a bit, but stopped playing as well.

Are there still enough people in the classic zones to make coming to Mangler worth it? I want to group in Crushbone, etc. I know they are in Velious now. I don't want to sub for the first time in 10 years only to log on and find dead zones like I do now in Xegony/Druzzil Ro.

Glarkus Stoutheart
  2. Garmr Augur

Not on mangler but Im willing to bet Crushbone is empty other than maybe some PLers at the most by now. If you really want to hit those zones, your best bet is to wait on the next TLP to drop.
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Was quite a lot of groups on mangler over the weekend just due to the bonus experience.
    If you start and are willing to run near neriak / lavastorm / commons with your new toon I can log in my PL team and help you out for the early levels.

Mangler is still the best spot for new toons until a new server with a better set of rules comes out.
    Meridian likes this.
  4. Tymeless Augur

low level grouping still happens but its not as frequent unless you find someone plvling their toons or find a guild that is still leveling. However if you want a server that still has people leveling and grouping regularly then Mangler is the best server option for you. If you really want to relive the glory days of 2-3 hours exping in crushbone before on to the next stop and that's all you care about then you'll want to wait until the next tlp launches with classic and even then i'm not sure it will hold your interest long. If you just want to get in and play with other people and the zones don't really matter much then mangler is a great place for you.