Mass Enchant Request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Imukai, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Imukai Augur

Please consider chainging the Mass Enchants for metals (Silver, Gold, etc) and the Mass ___ Mana (Purify, etc) spells for mana vials to be associated to an earlier expansion - Kunark maybe if not Classic. The two vendors are already in Commonlands, they just don't have the spells flagged to be available. The one vendor in East Freeport is not there yet.

There is nothing that I can see game breaking or expansion-overpowering by letting me do 5 at a time instead of singles.

"That's not the TLP experience, you have to waiiiiiiit for a future expansion" -- well, we aren't doing individual clicks + combines for tradeskills either. We have a QOL interface to automate repetition, and this is just a request to change an expansion flag in the spell data.
  2. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

Mass Enchant Platinum, at the very least, has been available since Classic. Unsure of the others, but Platinum is definitely available via research
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

While we are at it can we remove the No Drop flag from all the Focus XYZ Spellcaster’s Essence spells used to summon components required for certain Research combines. It doesn’t make sense to have the resulting summoned items be tradeable but the spell scroll to summon them be no drop.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Also let's add super mass enchant, lv 90 and you get them via quest by handing in a Max evolved research trophy. Enchants stacks of 50
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

Except for the fact they might not want those who didn’t work on research to get the spell? Incentive to work on a skill?
  6. Febb Augur

I'd rather them work on Plane of Fire so they can install trampolines so we can get over that damn wall.
    Dythan likes this.