Veteran's enhancement mana regen not working

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by qweasy, Aug 11, 2019.

1. qweasy Augur

The VE AA says it increases the cap you can raise your mana regen by 8 but on Selo even with the AA I'm still capped at 15.
  2. Dahaman Augur

The description is conflicting (highlighted below) and needs to be fixed. I'm guessing it is meant to be HP Regen only.

(text below from www.raidloot.com)

1: Increase Max HP by 250
    2: Increase ATK by 75
    3: Increase Max Mana by 250
    4: Increase HP Regen Cap by 8
    This passive ability increases your maximum health and mana by 250 points, your attack power by 75 points, and the maximum that your mana regeneration can be increased with items by 8 points.
  3. qweasy Augur

Well that sucks.
  4. yerm Augur

What sucks is trying to convince people to play eq when they do not own a vet account...
  5. Prathun Developer

Thanks for letting us know. Created ticket for this issue.
    qweasy likes this.
  6. qweasy Augur

Cool. Do you know if the problem is the effect not working or is the description supposed to say HP instead of mana?
  7. qweasy Augur

Can haz my 8 mana regen this patch pretty please?
  8. Bewts Augur

Which one... is correct though?

The description or the actual spell data?
  9. Sythrak20 Elder

What’s actually required to qualify for this aa? A certain amount of years subbed? I can’t find anything specific on it
  10. qweasy Augur

It's a combination of old leadership AAs, everyone should have it once GoD or OoW? unlocks.
  11. Dahaman Augur

It's an Omens of War locked AA. It should be active on all servers except Coirnav (Omens unlocks in 3 weeks), Agnarr (never will be), and Mangler (unlocks in more than a year).