Any secret to getting Power Cell C to drop in tipt?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sethisto, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Sethisto Elder

Back when GoD first opened, we ran tipt multiple times to get people flagged. We always saw power cell C drop. I never won it, but at the time it wasn't a big deal since we weren't actively working on the BiC quest.

Now that we are at this step (several steps ahead since we've completed a bunch of the zones following it already), I am trying to get my Power Cell C to drop. I'm on tipt run #11 since trying to get it and have yet to see it.

I can't progress the augment at all until it drops even though I'm done with everything up to Yxxta and have several of the raid pieces following it done. Everyone I've talked to says it drops every time when they do it, and even paged a GM who said it has been looted at least once a day over the past 2 weeks. It just won't drop for me.

For those that might not know which cell this is, it's the one that drops in the same room you get the spiked key from. Apparently only dropping from the same mobs that drop that key.

Is there some secret to getting it to drop? I know the riddle guy doesn't give you his power cell unless you have the box. Are we doing something wrong? Or did we just get stupidly lucky while flagging people and super unlucky now?
  2. Aegir Augur

It must be RNG machine that you need to give a good kick. We've had a few on Phinigel as well where it took multiple clears for them to finally get it. Of all the potential bad luck bottlenecks up till Yxxta in BiC, you can find some luck in being unlucky that it's Tipt that's failing you atm :)

Good luck! Best Epic Quest in Game!
  3. Gremin Augur

Its a rare one, ran it a few times to get it. Just keep running it and you will see it drop.
  4. Zipe The Healer

Oh, that kinda things that never drop when you actually need them.
    Enjoy the farm! That quest is epic and you'll be using the aug for long :D
    Do Cragbeast blood drop during GoD? You can make a fortune by stacking bloods and selling once OoW launch! Hell, you can even wait couple months till the demand goes up because supply drops.
  5. Sethisto Elder

Either I have the worst luck on the planet or my character has some kind of hidden flag that stops it from dropping, cause im up to 14 runs and nothing.
  6. Koniku Elder

there was something about this where it wouldnt drop if you havent done all the dialogue for the quest in abysmal first
  7. yerm Augur

I got C on launch day and I for sure hadn't said a word to fez yet. D (riddler) is the one I believe you are thinking of.

Just keep farming man. Rng.
  8. Gremin Augur