CVV2 cant be updated

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shavin, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Shavin Journeyman

Hey all :)

As title said, i cant update CVV2 on DBC website with my new credit card.
    First time, all was good, rechecked then cant update anymore ( tried several times ).
    Blocked system ? if yes, need to wait how long time or days before i can update it ?
    Each time, i have :
    Error system, try again later etc ..
    Any idea how fix it or solved that ?

Thanks for urs ideas.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

use a different browser?
    make sure your adding a new one I am not sure it will let you update one.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to update the entire card info not just the ccv. Plus try logging all the way out. You may even need to delete the old card - I ran into this recently when I just wanted to switch between the cards I already had there but it would not take the update so I did the log out, restarted computer just to be safe, deleted credit card and entered which one I wanted.
  4. Shavin Journeyman

[IMG]In summary, i have add another payment source, updated the entire card info (ccv include now, normally..). Then switched between 2 cards, old card has been enitrely removed.
    Problem now, i can buying some station cash from DBC website ( 1000 SC ) but in game i cant do it, if i use adds fund buttom, i dont see nothing of amount of cash, small window is black..and if i choose credit card on file but nothing happen...
    Tried that from tech DBC :

- Directly above the loading bar, to the left, is an icon that displays two Gears ( Advanced Tools ).
    - Click the icon.
    - Select "Validate Game Assets" form the Advanced Tools menu.
    - Click the button that reads "Validate".
    - After that finishes, try running EverQuest.

But this method dont working ..

Any idea ?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Why is the bunny highlighted? They are free.

Are you saying if you choose an item that does cost then you have no cc to choose from on the drop down arrow where it says select credit card?
  6. Shavin Journeyman

I can see my credit card on file but nothing happened then, said me please select a card on file again and again ..and i don’t see different amount on cash ( 500 1000 etc ).
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah the window should not be blank - it should have cash amounts listed. At least you said you can buy the DBC at the website. And it looks like that is working - I see 30.42 on your account. Not much reason to keep messing with the marketplace trying to buy the cash there - no discount or anything special.