Need to renew my 6mo; but is Mangler Droga AFK Scripter fixed?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Svetaz, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Svetaz New Member

I need to renew my family's accounts today and its already expired.

However, I don't want to unless they have addressed the obvious scripted AFKer in Droga yet. If they haven't, I can't really support a company that doesn't fix exploits.

The Hide-until-named-pops-then-send-in-6-pets-and-have-2-SKs-HT.....and re-hide script is obvious. 4 petitions with videos and nothing...was still there lastnight.
  2. KronoKing Elder

if he was afk then the 2 gm visits daily would have gotten him.
  3. Vudoman New Member

Maybe the GM should watch all day and see if he can hold out as long as the other guy without going AFK ...
  4. KronoKing Elder

5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

6. KronoKing Elder

its kind of been that way, when people farmed the fire beetles and black alloy medallions with mages, and gms visited them and if they werent AFK it was fine that they were spamming /pet attack a_fire_beetle.

they dont seem to be able to prove theres any extra programs being run to assist them so if they arent afk thats that. i mean u had that chardok video of the guy using M Q 2 on coirnav and he wasnt banned for months until the recent VM banwave.
  7. xmPradah Not a dude

I've been at this camp numerous times, sometimes for 10 minutes, other times for a couple hours... and this guy has never been afk when I've been there. Using some sort of 3rd party software? Insta-target, insta-cast scripts? Generally a-holish in nature? Yes to all these... but not to being afk.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

I don't doubt they are automating or scripting chars to monopolise the spawn, but if somebody is watching the screen enough to respond to a GM tell then basically expect nothing to be done.

The reality of TLP's these days is "might is right" so if you want the camp you'll have to take it from them.
  9. code-zero Augur

By take it that means DPS race them because if you do something cute like train them you'll be the one catching the suspension if the GM/Guide's are watching them
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Dudes afk farmed same spot on agnarr too.

Just leave and find something better to do... unfortunately.
  11. code-zero Augur

Someone said that they're gone in another thread
  12. Christopher84 Journeyman

With audio notifications, all you need to be able to do is be close enough to your computer to tab back into the game within "a reasonable amount of time" when a GM messages you. I've not seen it myself, but plenty of people on the forums and in game are also talking about third party software that allows you to respond to in-games messages on your phone.
  13. KronoKing Elder

its easy with gina, she can watch logs for tells and you can specify what she'll say through your speakers when certain words are seen in the logs.