Begging

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lindartwo Derescue, May 24, 2019.

1. Lindartwo Derescue Journeyman

Does this skill still exist in game? If so, anyone ever get anything substantial for any mobs?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You need it at 151 for BIC quest. And iirc there is a charm or aug that is better the higher your begging skill. And it ticks off the mobs
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

I maxxed my skill in begging to 300 just to see if anything happened. I was dissapointed.
  4. Abrax Apprentice

Working in this skill for alts so they can do the BIC quest , I have noticed it rarely ( if at all ) goes up in some zones ( all of TBM ) and fairly quickly in others ( House of Thule Zones ) so experiment a bit, you can get skill ups on aggro mobs as long as you turn off auto attack.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

I sat in stratos and fished on the island with quest givers. I would fish, forage and beg all at the same time. Begging from the quest givers. Probably did 150 to 300 there.
  6. Newbasaurus Journeyman

On my main I got begging maxed for level 110.

I did it at the soulbinder in my race's home town. Did it while working on alcohol tolerance. If you're sitting and you drink alcohol, your int drops and as your int comes back up your mana pool increases and that will give you meditate checks too. It's a slow process to cap it at 110.
  7. Tazzeraid Journeyman

I've maxed out a number of toons doing forage, alcohol tolerance and begging at the wizard scion in Gfay.
  8. Scorrpio Augur

I remember practicing alcohol tolerance in Kaladim while collecting mushrooms for Kaladim Constitutional...