Help: Gnome Male Names

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by DLedoux, May 16, 2019.

1. DLedoux New Member

Hey me again lol. Sorry I just found out that gnomes can become tinkers and now instead of a dark elf necromancer I want to make a gnome necromancer. Can you give me some ideas or perhaps examples on how I should name my character :)
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Necro names should all start with X. It's more necro-y that way.
  3. DLedoux New Member

Can someone please help me figure out a good gnome name. I need some suggestions on how I can make my own. I need a name that is sounds gnomish
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

5. DLedoux New Member

That's not what I meant. I bet everquest gnome names are different from dnd gnome names
  6. DLedoux New Member

Does the name Xiksnart sound okay?
  7. DLedoux New Member

Sorry if I am annoying you guys I am new to this game
  8. Kunshada Journeyman

Have you tried the random name generator on the character creation screen?? It should give you racial and gender accurate names iirc.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmpf. :D Its where I make my names! You could also log in with your other character and do /who all gnome and it will list them if they are online. Might give you some ideas there. Also there is magelo - could look up some gnomes there and see what folks come up with.
  10. Verily Tjark Augur

One can never go wrong in starting a gnome name with "Mini", and then add whatever you want behind it.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  11. Scorrpio Augur

A. Play with random name generator to get the devs idea of a proper name.
    B. Take a stroll in Ak'Anon or PoK and check out gnome NPC names.
    C. Forget local lore. Just dig into whatever other literary domain for the name.
    D. Think of character purpose. So you want a tinkering necro? How about Tinkerbone? Necromaton? Sprocketrot? Or do it in different language! Todesmaschine. Desumashin. Muertomec.
  12. gnomeboss Augur

name your gnome Screws and name your pet Bolts. or google the names of tools and go from there. and, like verily said, when in doubt, add mini. or lil. or gnome on the front of anything. gnomescrews. gnomebolts. gnomenecro. lilscrews. lilbolts. miniscrews. mininecro. minignome. that name filter won't know what hit it!
  13. Tucoh Augur

Whatever you name it, the shorter the better.
  14. Roartyger Smoot Elder

It should be a name that makes all others bow down before your greatness of being a member of the master race. Memorable, controversial at times but has a good backstory. Infamous even.
  15. Fluid Augur

Wilt Da'Stilt I like ironic names.
  16. Dreadmore Augur

same as what the other guy in the other thread said. use the name generator
  17. IblisTheMage Augur

18. Haegar Augur

I have seen a guy named "Gnomercy" years ago, sounds good for a necro.

You could check if it´s free on your server.
  19. Gnuke New Member

All Gnome gnames must start with G. Gn if you're gnasty. :D
  20. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Gnome necromancer because , they're the best!