Mangler Kunark VP/EPICS

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silias McKendrick, May 12, 2019.

1. Doze Augur

Surely the easy fix to such acts of determined douchebagry would be to remove the option to delete chars that carried NoDestroy items. ;)
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

It is the way I play it.
    Gana likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

That'll fix 'em!
  4. Vorlic Journeyman

This is perfect. It's similar to Hasten spawning. Everyone cheers and spams their new jboots.
  5. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Let's be real here. Ground spawns on hours-long timers have never been a good gameplay mechanic. It is absolutely needless tedium.

I literally sat in an empty room in East Freeport for nearly four hours the other night waiting on the Gem Box to spawn for Burning Rapier. That is mind-bogglingly stupid game design. It doesn't foster anything.

I streamed it on Twitch as a joke. Literally just me sitting in the middle of a room doing nothing for nearly four hours.

Make all ground spawns Lore, No Destroy, No Trade, and respawn in no longer than ten minutes. There is nothing useful about having them be on such long timers and it only allows for griefing to no other end.
    Trox2010, Aneuren and Tymeless like this.
  6. Ryak Augur

You forgot to mention disabling multi-questing of the key pieces in order to prevent people who do not need them from picking them up in order to sell them.

Listing ONLY 6 of the 7 things you have done to make it better perfectly shows how little you care about this! /sarcasm :p
    Prathun likes this.