Trying to win a bet.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gandhi, May 14, 2019.

1. Gandhi New Member

Guy im betting against wants "proof" of the DoT change regarding DoT damage being less when the mob is chasing you vs running away/rooted. Yes, ive parsed it out for him. He just wants the "official" post/time that it had happened in the past ( changed to how it is today, not the 1999 nerf ) Help a guy out?
  2. Volts Elder

Gandhi would never be involved in a game of "I told you so".
  3. SoandsoForumUser Augur

4. Protagonist Tank

I mean, you can see spell damage numbers now, Your friend was being so lazy that he wouldn't look at the numbers in his chat bar, so you were slightly less lazy by coming here and asking people to use google for you.

You both lose this bet.
    Volts likes this.
  5. Gandhi New Member

you apparently didnt read. Im looking for the patch notes from long ago to win the bet. He conceeds that ive won otherwise, as parsing easily shows that im right. Simply looking for the patch notes/official notice showing it was changed back, Thanks!
  6. Volts Elder

I don't think you read his post, cause you still asking us to google info for you. I just entered a few words into google, and came up with the results you are requesting. You should try it!

7. Gandhi New Member

I tried google, does not show when the change took place. Not the original nerf, but the reversing of that. If you know the magical words to use, i would love to hear it. Because i tried all manner of word combos.
  8. Numiko Augur

Allakhazam's has all the old patch notes listed on their site, may take a while to find the one you want but it should be there.
  9. Corydon Augur

Don't use google, guys. Use duckduckgo.com or startpage.com (e.g.).