The value of the first 25 30 heroic stats in pop.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pulvarien, May 8, 2019.

1. Pulvarien Journeyman

I'm a raid war on cornaiv, and what I would like are opinions on the value of the first 25/30 heroic agi, sta, and dex heroics as a raid war. I know heroic stamina affects melee shielding and heroic agi affects avoidance as shown on our stats page. How much are these worth in terms of lost ac since many of the items with the heroics have less ac ie the quarm belt with 7 heroic agi is ac 30 versus the saryrn belt with 43 ac.

Its all a trade off, but what have you chosen and why?
  2. fang99 New Member

Quarm belt is definitely BiS, but if not already hsta capped the girdle of stability from inny is similar. Girdle of Intense Durability from saryn having no heroics sucks compared to those two imo.
    Looking back at my pally gearing spreadsheet looks like I was using this to score items, based on some casual parsing and personal preference on Agnarr:

3 hagi = 2 hsta = 15 AC(after softcap/diminishing returns)

Priority for me was Hsta>Hagi>AC>HP.
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

Quarm belt for sure since it has HAGI, the 45% haste, and more HP. The AC lost is only 6 or 7 since I’m guessing you’re capped, but the gains far out weigh the AC lost IMO.
  4. suineg Lorekeeper

I would love to see that spreadsheet if you want to PM me a copy. I am kind of flying by the seat of my pants with understanding gear for Paladin but would love to see a detailed look at it so I can make informed decisions better.
  5. Korillo Augur

I always used the following ratios. People will have different opinions. From everything I could find and read these seemed reasonable:

1 AC = 15 HP
    1 H Agi = 3 AC
    1 H STA = 3.5 AC
    1 H DEX = 2 AC
    5 H STR = 1 AC
    4 H W/I = 1 AC

I would then put a number on each piece of gear, where 1 pt = 1 ac. This would be for a warrior.
  6. malaki Augur

This for before or after softcaps? heroic stats seem like they should be worth more if you're below the 35/38 or whatever for each stat.
  7. Korillo Augur

That was below 35. After 35 they are far less valuable for sure. I didn't put a lot of consideration into heroics after 35. In Omens I increased the value of heroic dexterity, and lowered the value of heroic stam/agi, as heroic stam/agi were very easy to cap by this point. But that is as far as I planned things out to.

I'm not sure what a good ratio would be for 35 and higher. You can see your how all your stats are affected in the character tab now, so you can probably get a good idea looking at that beyond 35.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Point for Point hSTA gives you the best tankiness returns. hAGI is great but leaves you as a more spikey target. hDEX is good for aggro generation. There are a few items with +7 hAGI that are hard to beat due to just how much they give in comparison to same-slot STA/DEX alternatives.

Here are some parses I ran a year or two ago on Phinigel.

[IMG]
  9. a_librarian Augur

hSTA is god for CHeal chain style healing.