Metamorph Wand - Mad Jester... Please Daybreak!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Slayerwolf, May 4, 2019.

1. Slayerwolf Elder

Have a new BL, and not being able to make my pet a mad jester is like not being able to dip my cookies in milk. :mad::mad::mad:

Please allow the item to be purchasable again!! Please!
  2. bigpapa Augur

they took away the raptor mount ( not the heroic green model ) from the marketplace since several years as well , and I would buy 3 or 4 of them if they were back .
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I wish they would do away with all familiars and make them all petamorph
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

I have the mad jester but never use it. I really dont care for illusions that dont show the pet weapons. Yeah stupid I know lol.
  5. Cicelee Augur

And yet the mad jester pet illusion does show pet weapons. At least for magician pets...
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It is a mystery to me as to why Daybreak removed more than half of their Marketplace inventory (with items never returned even for Christmas). Players - including myself - would splurge on Mechanical Skystrider mount, Stillmoon ornaments, Polymorphs, and Petamorphs.

And, yes, the Mad Jester petamorph will display weapons on a beastlord's warder.
  7. CRAZO Journeyman

Same issue here there were a few items that were once marketplace i wanted. i remember makeing a post but never really got a answer. other than just wait for it to come back one day maybe. I guess daybreak just don't want our money?

EDIT the item was
    Metamorph Totem: Chetari Servant
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

Yeah I forgot you are correct. The reason I did not care for that one was because it was smaller than other illusions. My bad.
  9. mulila Elder

my shammy always likes to use that illusion on her pet so I can see what weapons I gave it
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any chance of getting this back in the market place?

Pretty please :)
  11. Xanathol Augur

I recall a dev stating they did not want to clutter the Market Place with less purchased items. The obvious solution there would be to put those items in another category (call it "unpopular" if you wish) instead. Removing them altogether is not the best of decisions.
  12. Zamiam Augur

or they could put a few of them in a pack .. i recall them having a pack of familiars that included a wolf, bat and few other things long time ago .. they could do something similar with the petamorph wands ..
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd like to see them cycling stuff. switching things in and out quarterly. Everything has to get to a point that everyone has the items they like from the market place, bringing things back at different times of the year means anyone creating a new char gets a chance in a yearly cycle to purchase any items that they may have missed.

I'd also like to see illusions and Heros Forge and other ornaments split out from appearance. To make it more friendly to use.

I've been looking up all the metamorphs, I didn't realise there were quite so many! There are a few I'm interested in but this one is one I really want to go with my own jester illusion, an additional pet illusion for doing the illusion quest again would also be nice addition if they don't want to put it back in the marketplace.
  14. obelix Lorekeeper

i want 6 of them ** please. ****

for the mounts at the marketplace you already have 3 of the same kind { 3 skystrider } , { 3 prowler } , { 3 wolf and 3 worgs } . if you can only put this raptor saddle for a week to be able to be purchase, i would buy them rigth away.