Selo's Ruleset once it becomes a Live Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nocturnus, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Nocturnus Elder

I had been thinking about this for the last few days.

Selo's is a Truebox Server with Instanced Raid Targets, Faster Boss Spawns, etc.

It is also on track to become a live server a lot faster than the others because of the monthly unlocks.

Once it hits "live server" status, will the above remain in effect? Will it become the first Truebox Live Server?

I can imagine that being very, very appealing for live players looking for a different experience. I'm personally crossing my fingers that becomes the case.

*Crosses fingers*
  2. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

3. That0neguy Augur

Not sure how you come to that conclusion. Just because a server is "live" does not mean it has a specific ruleset. There are plenty of "live" servers with different rulesets like FV, RZ, etc.
  4. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

RZ is a PVP Ruleset server
    FV is a freetrade RP ruleset server

Stop being so daft.
  5. Truetotheblue Augur

It will be more appealing because it will get new expacs before live servers. Once whatever expac is current that server hits only 4 weeks til the next one? Everyone gonna be there. Server gonna be living in 2050 while us peasants in 2021
    Risiko and yerm like this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

See above.

Once Selo reaches live it will pass live in 4 weeks.

It's literally a blip on the radar.
  7. That0neguy Augur

So are you saying neither of those servers are "live"?
  8. That0neguy Augur

Why couldn't they have a Live server with increased rare spawns? or some other ruleset just like FV or RZ? Just because they said the server would be "live" doesn't mean they will remove any of the rulesets. The 2 have nothing to do with each other.
  9. Machentoo Augur

Doubtful that it will have any appeal to live players. Boxing is nearly universal on live.
  10. Captain Video Augur

Live servers already have increased rare spawn rates through Luclin, they're the same as TLPs in those eras.