Fabled Mobs Instantly Despawn and Turn to Non-Fabled Version

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Geko, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Geko Elder

Quite ticked off DB - I have now lost Rallos Zek the Warlard and Coirnav behind, what I understand, to be poorly coded content.

It seems that if you need a hunter achievement for a mob, the fabled instantly turns to the non fabled. Which is ridiculous.

https://imgur.com/m4puWqP
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

That's pretty weird for sure. so fabled mobs don't count as hunter achievements? always wondered.

Andarriel
  3. Schadenfreude Augur

I cannot say they all do but I killed something in the region of a dozen Fabled PoP mobs this weekend and they all updated my hunter achievements. On the other hand anything with a spawn/despawn script I can totally see having the potential to go completely screwy.
  4. Monkman Augur

Exact same thing happened to me during Fabled Coirnav encounter. Finished the waves/minis... he became unlocked, then instantly repopped as normal Coirnav, dropped normal loot table. Bummer after parking Druid for a few days down there.
  5. Alarya Augur

Hmm, are there any other reports of fabled despawning or only in PoP?
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

I encountered a similar situation in the Plane of Storms.
    I think there are other tricks to fight the spicy fabled ones.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

Had no trouble with Fabled Corinav or Fennin on Saturday. Povar server if it matters
  8. svann Augur

I bet that was caused by people complaining that fabled mobs didnt update hunters.
    People should never complain!
    /s!
  9. Funk Augur

This from the guy who complained about Bards not being able to level evolving items as fast as others...
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Fabled do update hunters.