4 Crashes in 24 Hours.. Phinny is BROKEN. FIX IT!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nazgull2k1, Apr 22, 2019.

1. nazgull2k1 Elder

Seriously?!
  2. Targin Journeyman

Really..................................... Why am I paying you?
  3. Vdarion New Member

2 crashes yesterday, 2 crashes today.. What is going on?? :(
  4. Lidjet Journeyman

Why should I keep investing time in this game if these crashes are becoming more and more common... spend time to invest in my character only for it to crash and roll back.

Losing quest progress, XP, loot...

This is ridiculous.
  5. Random newb Augur

Pretty sure the server never has these problems while you're afk in the guild hall. Obviously this is your fault Lidjet.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

/sigh, two steps forwards one step backwards for the last couple days.
  7. Lidjet Journeyman

Not true :D crashes while im afk all the time! And even more while im playing!
  8. Brunlin Augur

If you are crashing after choosing your char in char select and crash as you are logging in on that particular toon, than the fix is, you need to delete that specific char ini file, this will allow you to log in on that toon with out crashing.It will, however reset your Ui and macros but allow you to log in.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Man I wish this happened back when i was doing hunters on the server.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'd like this post, but i can't. I assume its cuz people so reporty............
    Bobbybick likes this.
  11. Craized Lorekeeper

The server crashed. Not specific character. The whole server got these roll backs. Luckily for me they all happened, while I was sleeping. I lost nothing more than a few hours of sales time on my bazaar .
  12. MaxTheLion Augur

Rest assured it is not going to waste. When are you coming back to give me those Beryl ornaments!? Been slaughtering in hot zones and can't seem to get any to drop.