Burning Lands Purchase Criteria

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nebulism, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Nebulism Lorekeeper

All,

From previous threads I understand that the majority (or all) of BL content is end-game/high level. If I'm leveling a new box, should I put off the purchase until say level 95-105?

Thanks!
    Neb
  2. Zamiam Augur

I would put it off , but thats me .. there is 22 - 24 previous expansions (depending if your F2P or own up to RoS) enough to keep a lvl 95 to 105/110 busy for 10 months till TBL goes on sale..

If you want to purchase TBL to support EQ I would just purchase the Basic package and upgrade when they go on sale ..

If you are in a decent guild someone else will more than likely buy the Guild portal to TBL so all of guild can use..
  3. segap Augur

It depends on what expansions you currently have. TBL is aimed at 110. Depending on the tuning they do before release, it might not be very casual or box friendly either based on beta as of now. If you don't have access to TBM, buying TBL could be useful starting at 75, then rolling in to EoK zones around 100-105. You'd be looking to buy it not for TBL, but for what comes before it.
  4. Nebulism Lorekeeper

Thanks for the responses guys, looks like I'll hold off until 100ish, unless a sale pops up in the meanwhile. Got all the other xpacs to chew through :).
    Barton likes this.
  5. Demonicspawn Journeyman

If I purchase TBL does that include one month All Access?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The no longer give out free trials or months with expansion purchase.

The expansions are one purchase

The all access membership is a separate purchase
  8. Brohg Augur

did they ever? I don't think that's ever been "a thing" with any expansion ever
  9. Bigstomp Augur

Really depends on where you want to bring the main and drag the box along. I personally bought a box the expansion just so I didn't have to do old stuff and could bring it along on new stuff.
  10. KermittheFroglok Augur

I think some older ones bundled with the base game included some free time, a long time ago. Might not have even been a month I don’t remember.

There’s no point now that the game is F2P, most would likely have subbed by the time they get to the current expansion content.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Jan 2005 they offered a 7 day free trial with the download of the expansions.