(Selo) Porters: To Porters Who Port for Free: YOU'RE Awful

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fan of Scott, Apr 18, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Please name and shame these anti Plat bros so I can find them.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

just want to say thanks again. It was delicious.
  3. Zert Journeyman

free ports may 1st when everyone binds in PoK.
  4. Fan of Scott Journeyman

You’re bad
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

It's easy now because buffing doesn't reduce the catalyst.
  6. EEpromm Lorekeeper

Agree completely. While their intentions may be in the right place, what people fail to understand is that the free buffs ports etc aren't always around and they destroy the market for people that provide that service causing those people to just give it up and go do something else. Happens time and again and very few people actually get it. Next time it takes you an hour+ to find a port/kei/temp/etc you can thank those people (who seem to pretty quickly stop doing it as soon as it's expected to be free, when they aren't being "nice" anymore it's just supposed to be free ). Econ 101.
    Fan of Scott likes this.
  7. ShivanAngel Augur

PRobs the same mentality that caused me to get reamed alive by another tradeskiller on Selo's when I started undercutting him.

Was a pretty funny conversation about how we should both keep our prices high. How I was destroying the market by putting my stuff up for so cheap. Got really ugly really quick.

Granted he had his things at like a 500% markup and I had mine at 200%ish... He liked to charge 1-2k+ for a combine and I would do it for a donation.....

People get really mad when you mess with their money makers.