Novel idea: the servers are fine as they are... play the game and have fun

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xeris, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Xeris Augur

So many folks are on here trying to get xp rates changed, unlock timers changed, keying changed, drop rates changed, etc. The reality is: both servers are behaving as advertised. Mangler is fine. Selos, if that's what you want, is fine.

You can spend forever trying to achieve perfection or you can just enjoy the game for what it is.
    Boze likes this.
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Utter nonsense. Arrest this person.
    jeskola likes this.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Dogs like easy food. When they see food, they make loud noises and whine, hoping to get some. If you give them the food when they whine, they begin to associate making the noise with getting what they wanted.

Eventually, they'll howl and bark and whine whether they are hungry or not, 24/7, for more and more and more. They've learned that if they're annoying enough, they'll be rewarded - so they'll assume if they're not being rewarded, they're just not being annoying enough.
  4. Acoutramont New Member

Instead of complaining on the forums about people complaining about the game. Why don't you just play the game for what it is and accept the forums and vocal minority for what they are.
    TheChosenOne and Icaen like this.
  5. Shihan New Member

Pot calling the kettle black? If you believe the very phrase you spewed out, you would have accepted his complaint "for what it is" and played the game without complaining about his complaint.
    raylone and Kibanu like this.
  6. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Instead of complaining about people complaining about people complaining

wait
    Kibanu likes this.
  7. Kibanu Augur

I see what you did there.
    BlueberryWerewolf likes this.
  8. Kibanu Augur

And apparently I was logged into my box account... oops.
  9. Acoutramont New Member

Why would any of these comments and opinions be any more valid than people complaining about the experience? Ahh the same sense of entitlement, gotcha.
    Barton, raylone and Kibanu like this.
  10. SomeRandomGuy Journeyman

Big whoosh there, dude...
  11. Meridian Augur

Nonsense. I want BiS everything handed to me now!!1!!!!111!11!!
  12. RandomStrategy Augur

13. Kibanu Augur

No, I didn't miss it. I was calling out the obvious for the sake of entertainment. This same thing has been rehashed so many times on this forum.... yeah.
  14. Rotlust Augur

other than the mega-box armies on Mangler I agree.

Hey, at least selo is dead enough not to have many.
  15. Xeris Augur

Don't even care about mega box armies tbh. Like, if someone wants to sit in a room with 10-20 computers just to run around in a video game selling stuff, more power to em.

I think about the finances there and I wonder how it's worth the time. Say you're running 24 accounts... that's at least 24 kronos every month. How much money can you realistically farm in a day playing EQ? I'm guessing you can make 24 kronos in a month but how much more is a mega boxer actually making? Seems like youd be making sub-minimum wage playing EQ after you find your box army. When putting things in that perspective, some 24 boxer doesn't bother me at all. Want Efreeti camp? Take it.
  16. Nykara2 Elder

Sadly in some countries its better then no wage which is why some would do it. Also better then working their fingers to the bone doing manual slave labor.