question on all access and mercenaries

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by DoubleWide, Jun 4, 2017.

1. DamnataAnimus Elder

Seems a lot of effort to save a few plat :p

My J5 merc costs some 165 plat for 15 minutes @ 96 (iirc, it's around that anyway) so 660 plat for an hour. I've made some 60k plat in a few days counting expenses. So not really an issue. Especially not if you go the sell a krono route.

If not maybe it might be worth it.. but you'd have to keep track of how long it's been since you've been charged. However putting your cleric merc on passing mid fight could end badly depending on how many mobs you're fighting, their level and such. But sure if you are not planning to use it (while afk etc) makes sense to. I'm lazy and just leave it set to whatever it's set to... I've also set it to passive forgot I had then pulled a bunch of mobs. Didn't end well lol.
  2. Lord Blood New Member

3. Zakalis New Member

Or you could go old school. I rolled a wizard a couple of weeks ago after being away from the game for 15 years.

Since I don't know as much about the newer expansions, at 44-45, I am currently making withdrawals from the First National Bank of the Ice Giants just outside of Permafrost. Those 3 guys are worth about 1k plat/hour. They are on a 5-minute respawn timer. I have enough time to kill all 3 and med up before the first one pops again.

Nobody has any love for the old world. I'm out there all by myself with the mammoths, the orcs and the whistling wind.
    Shanarias and morgensternx1 like this.
  4. Shanarias Augur

They have a branch in Ro as well. :D
    Zakalis likes this.