Not just AA, but regular exp on Selo is too slow too.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montag Augur

It may be less slow than other servers but it ain't any kind of fast.

I'm about to bail on this server like so many others have already over the AA exp.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Regular exp really isnt bad. And as far as I know, that gets better. 60 to 65 is going to fly by in plane of fire.

Unlike AA, levels are also spread out a lot more. I don't see level being a problem, and as the server matures, when a new player joins they almost assuredly be powerleveled during the real low end game, and those buffs go a loooong way.
  3. TheChosenOne Augur

Only downside is you have to be a raider to gain access to Plane of Fire, etc... lots of raid flagging that has to take place in order to get to those higher areas.. on Coirnav, I had already hit level 65 before i ever gained access to the elemental planes
  4. Craized Lorekeeper

I’d love to know how you came to the conclusion that new players will “almost assuredly” be powerlevelled when they join the server.

Like what? Is there gonna be a serverwide rota of high end players to make sure any new guys get the VIP treatment?

While there may be a few good people who go out of thier way to help new players, it’s certainly not the norm. combine that with the fact most people on selos will be too caught up trying to keep themselves caught up and you’ll find most new players (not that I can see selos getting a whole lot of new blood considering the server constraints) will end up fending for themselves.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.