Ragefire Voting

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Livecritter, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Livecritter New Member

The voting poll on Ragefire is broken, its saying there was an issue with recording your vote, please try again later.. @Devs, its been like this for a day
  2. Stingg New Member

BUMP! Vote still broken as of 21:00 EST on 3/20
  3. Livecritter New Member

4. Livecritter New Member

@Roxxlyy anyone @niente please @Prathun fix @Ngreth Thergrn
  5. yukan Augur

Bump. Any word on this?
  6. Lowlife Lorekeeper

They're busy trying to fix exp and mounts on selo since that's where all the money is now. Sorry box army server, they hate you now :(
  7. Lion of God Elder

Shoo fly shoo.
    Lowlife likes this.
  8. Lowlife Lorekeeper

I actually had a funny thought. The entire voting system to progress the server is broken you say, but only half a dozen people show up on the forum to complain. Crazy.

Anyway good luck ragefire. I hope the devs get you a fix soon.
  9. yukan Augur

Bump. Still hoping for a response.
  10. yukan Augur

Any updates from the dev team?
  11. Sturmx Lorekeeper

I miss Sony.
  12. Machentoo Augur

Yeah. Like the way Sony took a month to fix the broken voting on Fippy in SoF?

DBG is the same people, with the same problems.
  13. Tishanian Journeyman

Still no word on vote?
  14. Spankarific New Member

It's fairly ridiculous that we haven't even received a response on this. We are paying customers, just like the special snowflakes on other servers. I guarantee if somebody got out of line there would be someone to take up that cause and either suspend them, remove the post, or both.

Even if you don't have an answer, how about a "hey, yup, we see it and we're looking into it."
    Sticking your head in the sand isn't a great option, nor is looking incompetent in that you may not even realize there is a problem.

Can we get some sort of update so we can plan our time in the game we pay the exact same amount as everyone else who isn't on a FTP server pays? Does that sound reasonable or am I crazy?
  15. Tishanian Journeyman

Servers went down without notice for about 50 mins.
    Voting is now ENABLED.
    Thanks for the fix.
  16. Tishanian Journeyman

As of Noon (EST) today we are getting reports Voting is Broke once again.
    Tried it out, when you hail the Priest of Discord, there is no "blue test" to click vote any more. However if you "/say Vote" you may still vote.
  17. Tishanian Journeyman

Alot of people on server today complaining the Vote is down again. double checked, and sure enough Priests reply with "No Poll Availiable"
    <shift><V> states polls are supposed to be open til "Mon Apr 01 01:00"
  18. Kattria Minx Augur

Voting still broken on Ragefire
  19. Gremin Augur

If your vote passed(which I am sure it did), then you would have no vote active right now. If there was a vote active then I would be worried, because that would mean it didnt pass. LJ has no vote active, so 99.9% sure we have PoR today also.