Kill rate on mangler and selos are the same?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Hamshire Augur

Selos is suppose to have a huge exp mod over mangler so why are both the server the same if not very close to the same exp rate?
  2. Geoff Journeyman

great question ham of the shire, let me get back to you when this game breaking mechanic is convenient for me to address.
  3. Horathmir Elder

So many things broken on Selos. EXP the same as Mangler, AA exp broken its at Corinav's rate, 50% bonus Anniversary EXP not working. Named spawn in some zones are not increased. Just about the only thing that is as advertised is the 1/2 time lockouts. Selos population is really taking a bad hit right now, hoping people come back after all this is fixed.
  4. Trox2010 Augur

You do realize that the XP rate on Mangler is actually quite high, so no the XP mod for Selo wasn't huge over Mangler. In original announcement it would be, but the forums blew up over it and so DBG fixed the XP rate to be = to second highest of all current TLP (Selo being first). Saying second because not sure where Combine/Sleeper and Fippy/Vulak started XP wise; I think Combine/Sleeper may have been higher but 2006 was a long time ago.