Selos Kills Here.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quill, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Quill Augur

Apparently, the scoreboard is broke.

Ok... then what of the things listed on seloprogress.com have died?

Don't be bashful, let that epeen fly. If you killed it first, you should get credit. If it hasn't died, then its still in play and you shouldn't hide behind generic 'lots of stuff' has died. We all know the usual suspects, who has actually killed something of note? Has Anybody? I did hear Nagafen croaked(and Phinny too yee haw), but that's hardly much to write home about @ 60.

And if you're getting owned by the content due to the unique Gear Hurdle this TLP imposed... don't be shy. Admit that too. This is one of the few times we're likely to see a late-start TLP.

The other question is are guilds apparently just going all-in for the grandslam of Emp + AHR... and simply ignoring the singles of say a Grieg or Doomshade?

You'd think someone would have taken out the lesser SSRA mobs like XTC or Cursed by now... if they could.
  2. Kahna Augur

I don't think anyone cares.
  3. Rotlust Augur

yeah nobody cares anymore tbh
  4. Quill Augur

At least not until something actually dies.
  5. ch0rny Elder

This is like trying to drum up hype for Super Mario Bros. where you start with a Fire Flower instead of just small.
  6. Protocol Dragon Defender

Most targets outside of Ssra have died. A lot of Velious targets minus Vulak/AoW/Yelinak also dead.
  7. Coirnav Augur

8. Machentoo Augur

9. Machentoo Augur

Not sure why we have two
  10. HighElfPlayer Journeyman

They are run by different people.
  11. Machentoo Augur

Still not sure why we have two.
  12. Kahna Augur

Because people can't get along and everything is a competition.
    Pirlo and Machentoo like this.
  13. RandomStrategy Augur

The real question is:

Who is going to wake The Sleeper?
  14. dundada3100 Elder

i heard they gonna wake him then give all the loot to a Priest of Discord.
    Machentoo likes this.
  15. Ethiria New Member

Not broken. There's just been absolutely no submissions. Once there are, they will be added.
  16. Machentoo Augur

Who are you?
  17. yerm Augur

Hopefully. I'd like to see setver, bling or bobbybick stream their destruction while twitch chat gets flooded in the salty tears of monks and rmters.
  18. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Machen, if you put the hours into EQ you spent trolling the forums you’d have like 50% RA
  19. Machentoo Augur

Yeah. Time overall isn't the issue. It's that my evenings are mostly booked now.
  20. Ethiria New Member

Due to some RL issues, not gonna be able to keep up with the one I had put up. There was no "competition" attempted, I just didn't realize someone else was going to put one up around the same time I did. http://seloprogress.com will now 301 to selosprogress.com. Thanks to Marcone for running it.
    Machentoo likes this.