SK race

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FurionMoneygrabber, Mar 19, 2019.

1. FurionMoneygrabber New Member

Seeing as we cant play God’s Own Race until Kunark, am I going to be significantly hampered by choosing DE if I am going to be using 2h weps?
  2. EdgeofInsane New Member

Strength will be an issue in the beginning, hard to carry anything but your armor.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Far more hampered by being a who doesn't tank with a shield than by being a blueberry.
  4. tzeriel Lorekeeper

There is actual no reason to be DE. Humans have better overall stats, better origin and the DE mask is easy.
    code-zero likes this.
  5. code-zero Augur

Also Humans have better faction to start with as well. Long term none of the racial advantages are really advantages except tinkering if you're into that sort of thing with the debuff in the Drakkin breath weapon being useful though not necessary once you get past TSS
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Go ogre or go home.
    Grogak and Misaligned like this.
  7. Misaligned Augur

Ogre. Get a DE mask.

I'm going Iksar in Velious.
  8. LittleBrumski Augur

The easiest one to start with is the ogre (if you can handle the aesthetics and taking up a whole hallway) . Their strength gives them a much higher starting ATK and you wont be encumbered just from the armor.

Can get a DE mask or just race change later if you want a better bind or want to be iskar.