Please let us buy the Golden vanity armour.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheldranusAgnarr, Mar 18, 2019.

1. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Hello DBG!

I have all deze monies after the IRS was kind enough to return some of my own taxes back to me.

So I'd like to spend them on the golden vanity set that was on sale this christmas, so please make it available for purchase.

Thanks much.
    Draxx and Herf like this.
  2. Herf Augur

AND we'd like to buy some other stuff in the DB store at a slight discount for the 20th if possible :D
    Draxx likes this.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Offer people Krono to farm you Golden Efreeti Armor from PoSky.
  4. Zinkeh Augur

I was honestly kind of surprised how little they've done for the 20th. A discount on a backpack. Wooty woo. Everyone should have received some sort of random gift to claim, a mount of some sort etc. 20 years is a hell of a long time for a game to actively survive and they've really done nothing for the community but for a few words of praise. Kinda cheapy.
    Corydon and Pirlo like this.
  5. Jontrann Augur

also would like to know if this is happening this year? i would like to buy a set too.
  6. Monkman Augur

I would be shocked if they didn’t offer it during the anni period

Remembet this goes on for quite some time, plenty of opportunities for them to do more bonuses etc
  7. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

I r needz goldz, DBG plx.
  8. Ceffener Augur

Gnome memorial mountain.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  9. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Awe, no updates to the DBG store. I feel like Gilmore in this quote; "" - except my money can't seem to go into DBG's store :/
    Herf likes this.
  10. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

This was the poorest showcase of giving your players something to buy. Bad form DBG, bad form.
  11. meatsauce New Member

Yes, I was expecting more in the DBG Store as well, some special illusions or armor. Disappointing so far
  12. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

All is not lost, now it's almost easter time, so time to give us what we want! :D
  13. Telvanus Journeyman

Speaking of vanity items, why can't they let us have armor dye day one?
  14. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Rejoice, for today is maintenance day.

Surely DBG will listen to it's customers and set up items for purchase?
  15. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

We got bonus XP, and even double rep+Fabled increase spawn chance for easter!...

But no golden armour :/
  16. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

We've made it all the way to May, and still no golden armour in sight....
  17. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Fear not, the crusade continues!

A Marketplace offer for DBG cash this weekend seems quite nice, if only we had a reason to buy stockpiles of it...
  18. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Another month, and more - yet the crusade continues!

Another great celebration event in-game, yet no desire to take our money by providing us with what we want!
  19. AcemoneyFV Augur

I knew I should of bought it during Christmas, but I took another 3 month break instead right before release. Now I'll never have the chance to buy the Gold ornaments. :(
  20. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

We're now in August, with no golden vanity armour in sight.

Yes yes, I'm aware some of the heritage crates had some, but it's just not the right variant for a discerning Paladin such as myself.