3min to log into char select>3min then booted out

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bonified, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonified Lorekeeper

Once you click magler server takes 3 min to get you to the character select, where here you cannot make another character, only thing you can do is click enter world, then after approx. another 3 min of frozen screen you get error a time out has occurred. on my umteenth attemp in the past hr
  2. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

that is normal nothing to see here
  3. Not_Entelion Journeyman

Don't forget the 3 minutes to boot your "character" back out of the world to try it all again.

It's almost like everybody is explaining the exact same bug yet nothing is being done about it while the 140 people left on the server get further and further ahead of the pack.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  4. Dagenfehl Journeyman

It's a myth. There's nobody on the server. It's all in your head.
  5. Junlo Journeyman

yup same same
  6. Coder Joe Journeyman

Mittensworth likes this.
  7. Bonified Lorekeeper

major issue is that you cannot create any characters at log in....whole thing needs brought down and rebooted. put whatever band aides you need to on it to get it playable for us...for crying out loud 8hr already
  8. Vanrau Augur

I am able to create characters, it just times out when I hit enter world and I end up back at the server select after a few minutes.
  9. Gremin Augur

10. Bonified Lorekeeper

then that should help identify part of their problem why i cannot create a character just hit enter world on the one that i have and you are able to create
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.