Streamers are not getting priority

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ratdawg88, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnchFWO Augur

You have 11 posts on this account. Obviously your "streaming" was not relevant enough. So... Fact?
  2. Not_Entelion Journeyman

If a streamer is getting priority, then streamers are getting priority. Not all streamers are getting priority. But streamers are getting priority, because one did. My main account is 20 years old, and this is the 20th anniversary, shouldn't I get priority? The guy DBG sent that email to doesn't even know how to play Everquest. That's what people are mad about. They let some clueless shill present their game to the public on twitch and it failed in a variety of spectacular reasons. They deserve it.

Just because you didn't get chosen, doesn't mean streamers aren't getting preferential treatment. Did any non streamer get special treatment?
    queezzeenart and EnchFWO like this.
  3. Lakeland Lorekeeper

Wow, heck if you stream and aren’t getting preferential treatment then heck, clearly no one is. I mean heaven knows if anyone is getting treated better than others it has to be you first. Do you even realize how you sound?
  4. Elemenopi Augur

Classic
    Moving the goal posts
    Experience
  5. Lady Julae New Member

I call BS. Link your stream channel.
  6. Knard The Strategic Tactician

as a streamer, I am in the login -> server not responding cycle for an hour now
    congratulations if you think we are getting priority, you are wrong
  7. AWPS New Member

can confirm i have the best looking stream and i stream every progression server i have never gotten any preff #free the bard
  8. 540Degree_Circles New Member

The only people that are online right at this moment are people that have not zoned and are not zoning. Everyone that made it in is in. If you don't zone, you're fine. This includes streamers. Show me a streamer that successfully zones.
  9. Bento Elder

Confirming that Tangent's posts are accurate here - 3 streamers in total (CohhCarnage and Ellohime being the other two), who were long-time players and Twitch partners with plans to start up on the new servers were offered flags to help ease up their queues a bit.

This post didn't age well.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

Three players were granted ease of access in queues only today. To parrot my other post on this, these individuals were long-time players and Twitch partners.

I apologize for the lack of clarity around this, but it wasn't intended to be a big campaign or push, and just a helping hand to our couple of top streamers. While we did expect a bumpy day with logins and server issues, the outcome of today has obviously been very extreme and I understand why players have been frustrated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.