Can’t log back in Mangler

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ** Dragonslayer **, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arog Augur

Good news and bad news. Bad news, like most of you we can not get into the game. Good news you have one less frustrated player to compete with. My wife and daughter and friend gave up hours ago. I too am finally throwing in the towel. I was looking forward to this day for weeks. I am not looking forward to tomorrow fighting with Daybreak to refund our three subscriptions and canceling our accounts.
  2. Mangledd New Member

they act like they are creating something new- this is 20 years old and the TLPs are several years old take one that works copy - paste - rename - call it Mangler and roll it back to classic and open it- maybe make 2 or 3 cus it might be popular and break the hamster wheel.
  3. Ruhi Augur

Selos worked just fine. What's the deal with manger?
  4. queezzeenart New Member

Classic EQ experience vs. ADHD EQ experience.
  5. Mangledd New Member

you can cancel through the credit card company you paid with and screw dgb
  6. Mangledd New Member

commies are deleting threads th
  7. Mangledd New Member

commies are deleting threads and posts they dont like abouttheir crappy release instead of fixing it - seems about right
  8. Docrand New Member

Coming up on 8 hours and still not able to log in. I keep getting disconnected when trying to enter the world. Yet again, I'm dropped back to the server launch screen.
  9. Scrubakins New Member

Someone please link to where I can put my credit card info in to make this work...
  10. Aliptical New Member

Hey guys! Here is our 20 year anniversary server! Lol this is a joke right? we are celebrating 20 years of success with total .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.