Mangler, not able to create character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Detesto, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Detesto New Member

Get a pop up window saying I can't do refer a friend yada yada, I click ok and it doesn't go on to character creation.....HALP!!!1!
  2. Detesto New Member

Nevermind....finally worked
  3. sakki New Member

Yeah everything seems to take ages, 10minutes on zoning into ak'anon :)
  4. Pizazz New Member

so as it seems like a lot of folks are have same issue. i created character loding into commons booted out get back to character select no character and it wont allow me to create another....add explicative here now $#%@
    and the bad part is ive made it back to character select screen 3 times since creating character still cant make another WTF
  5. jeskola pheerie

6. Detesto New Member

smooth as sandpaper
    Flood likes this.
  7. Draks New Member

Made my character but second time trying to get in it just sent me to a login screen D:
  8. Detesto New Member

and now it's full...my god lol
  9. Roxxlyy Augur

Server has been capped at an artificial capacity - the login queue should help filter people into game more smoothly, and once that starts happening the cap will be removed.
  10. Detesto New Member

Ok, thanks for the update....it's been 20 years!!! Have to get my fix
  11. Minto New Member

2 questions, hitting ok after the queue brings me to the server screen, and it looks like i went back, but hitting server says i am still in queue, so sitting at server select with nothing happening still keeps me in queue correct?
    and i had a similar problem with detesto, i got to char select and when i wanted to create char it told me the server was special but went back to char select. i am guessing it happened to a few people and this queue is solving that?
    i am sitting in queue so i am fine with the waiting, i just wanted to ask those questions while i wait
  12. Krysanth Elder

are you supposed to hit ok on the que message or not? who knows, it might do something it might not.
  13. Archayne New Member

Please explain the queue. i get the queue message. I click ok. I get back to server select and hit play and it tells me Error timed out" I've gone from an 11 minute wait to a 26 minute. i"ve been waiting an hour and a 1/2.
  14. sakki New Member

[IMG]
    It's ok, i can wait...
  15. PeteyPablo New Member

Getting the same thing..... guess buying all-access today was a waste...
  16. Depopulate New Member

I took off work and burned a krono to play this today on launch. Any chance I could get it refunded via a trouble ticket and have my all-access taken away?
  17. PeteyPablo New Member

already submitted the same. I got all access just to play this and what's the point of having a subscription on 3/16 that you cant use?
  18. Aowar Journeyman

So...how's that working out? Thus far the queues are only increasing and the server population still shows as low...
  19. Depopulate New Member

Average wait time showed 90 minutes so I left, came back 5 minutes later, checked again, showed 95 minutes. Just looks like no one has been able to get in since they put the cap on it.
  20. Detesto New Member

Yeah kind of a bummer I blew cash to do this as well. I'm willing to give them some time, but c'mon guys it's been 20 years. You think you'd have figured these type of issues out by now.