Error - A timeout occured

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sirhc, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Sirhc Apprentice

Cant login to mangler, I think I'm in a que but now all I get is an error message. Error - A timeout occurred. o_O
  2. Tornat Augur

que system sounds great an all til you wait over the time they say and just error time out . over and over .
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  3. Yaroc New Member

I get the same error - read somewhere that if you keep clicking within the window, it won't timeout. Didn't work for me, as I still timed out.

I read that if you enter chat and stay active within, it won't timeout - I was chatting and everything froze with the timeout error.

I think I'm just going to go to bed and try again in a few hours. Was really excited to relive one of my favorite games, without the login woes.
  4. ZuukP Journeyman

Can a Dev tell us what to do here ? Do we have to reload the game once we get the timeout message ? Should we not hit the OK button ? Give us some guidance, I can wait in a line, but if the line closes every 5 minutes, whats the point?
    Jadefox likes this.
  5. Tornat Augur

20 bucks says the dev don't even know
  6. Arog Augur

I too want to know what to do. I have been trying to get in since 12 pm almost 2 hours ago. I started the Que at 5 minutes and now after over a dozen easily time outs I have a que time of 6796408 minutes. What are we doing wrong. We know its an old game, most of us are old too and have patience but this is testing our limits. We don't mind waiting a little but not if we keep getting booted and have to go to the back of the line every 5 to 10 minutes
  7. ZuukP Journeyman

But are we going to the back of the line? Everyone seems to be timing out and restarting. Ive left the OK button up this time, but will no doubt time out again
  8. Sultan Elder

Roxxy why didn't you delete this persons thread seeing you are deleting everyone else's?

Delete harder so it looks like there is no issue!!!!
    Fastlane and Stanky like this.
  9. Fastlane Journeyman

I would give real money to know how many posts have been deleted. I'm up to two. I know I know, it won't do any good to post, but it's tradition!