Dear Daybreak, please be smart?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Robindood, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Robindood New Member

Thanks for the new patch, you made chat windows totally lame. I can understand tabbed tell windows, but is there really a need to have two titles on the chat window? Not to mention making them smaller because of the stupid border?

Please allow us to use the old chat windows somehow.

Thanks, EveryBody who plays.
    Yinla and narksar like this.
  2. Barton The Mischievous

3. Robindood New Member

They're already turned off. They changed the chat window entirely.
  4. Bosshog New Member

yeah that option isn't there. These are horrible.
  5. coffeeislife New Member

I can't find the option either... this is terrible, I just want the tabs gone. Didn't ask for this :(
  6. Barton The Mischievous

Ya guess they were suggesting that option bah!!! there are ways to disable them but it takes editing let me look it up and post link here
  7. coffeeislife New Member

Thanks, would be really appreciated - this is driving me nuts
  8. Barton The Mischievous

9. coffeeislife New Member

Barton likes this.
  10. Gkarr New Member

The MAIN CHAT then 1/3 inch sized MAIN CHAT right below it is the craziest thing that I've personally ever seen. WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE MAIN CHAT ON THE 1ST LINE IT SAYS MAIN CHAT we do not need a double main chat or CHAT 1 and CHAT 1 right under it this has nothing to do with the dang tell windows this is the use of DOUBLE NAMES on the same dang windows and just clicking the chat tabs like some have suggested isn't what this is about. We are talking WINDOW UI's that only have TWO same names on them instead of the ONE just 1 name on them.... how stupid does Daybreak developers think we are that we need to have right under each other TWO same window names!!!