Brokers backpack

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rolento, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Rolento Augur

It seems they wont be adding a new bag based on the last tweet I saw promoting this bag. With it being a 1 time an account purchase, it seems I have no choice but to make a new DB account just to be able to buy this bag. Which is a shame. But will do what is nessicary.

I feel like I wont be the only one either
  2. Dilf Augur

Don't do that, you are misinterpreting what DBG is saying. There are many people on TLP servers who have multiple 40-slot bags from different offers.
  3. Rolento Augur

Unless they add a new Adventure pack. I dont see how I am misinterpreting it. It clearly states its 1 per account. Which I have already bought and claimed on a different TLP
  4. Arrk Augur

I interpret that as "Hey might want to grab that Broker's Bag now before it is too late because it is going away"

Also with previous knowledge that they usually release a NEW bag right after they remove the old one.

Lol freak out much?
    Barton likes this.
  5. Rolento Augur

I hope that's the case. I see what your saying, it would be nice to know though. Would like to activate my accounts before Saturday morning knowing if I can even buy a new bag or not
  6. HappyPanda Augur

You can consider yourself knowing.
    They always push the bag one last time before the new option.
  7. Gremin Augur

New bag every round of TLPs as of late.
  8. Protagonist Tank

They've "reset" the ability to buy the bag with each major TLP launch. The "Last chance" tweet is more or less saying "Last chance to get this one before we enable a new one, thus giving you two"
  9. Brunlin Augur

Because they clearly state...."Need more storage? Be sure to grab the Broker's Backpack Bundle for your account before it disappears!" So, obviously the Broker bags are about to go away, which means they will be replaced by new ones.DBG arent stupid they are just making sure peeps can take advantage of the brokers bags because when they are gone they will be gone....Replaced by another unique bag