Returning Player

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Doogie, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Doogie Lorekeeper

Its been a few years since I last played, a growing family will do that. I have a level 103 cleric that I will be looking at doing a server transfer and finding a home to enjoy questing and grouping. Not interested in full time raiding atm, just enjoying the game on the down time. Any server suggestions?
  2. Panikker Elder

Same here ..seems Xegony is the server that is most active ...I'm going there ...just deciding on mage or enchanter ...lol ...
  3. Bobokin Augur

Drinal has an established player base with many returning players from as way back as the original Tarew Marr server. You can check us out.

Our guild (Peril Eyes) is rebuilding with returning players, so feel free to contact us in game.
  4. Ruhtra Lorekeeper

I moved my 3 main characters from Luclin to Xegony last Monday. Luclin felt felt like it had a nice amount of people on there. I came back after taking a few years off and started to play a month or so ago. But at that point either the people I used to play with switched servers or quit I didn't really have a connection to Luclin. I noticed a week or so ago when I looked at the status page, Luclin was listed as low population and Xegony was medium. However looking back at it, it was probably just for that period of time.
  5. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Inverse Logic on Luclin is Recruiting raiding Clerics. Please checkout il-guild.com

There are many active raiding guilds on Luclin. Two are beating current content. Some are farming older content. I never have a problem finding a group. Any players that have established themselves as being good players usually don't. Recently we received transfer players from Xegony, and they are happy in Inverse Logic.